Last updated July 20, 2023
Thank you for choosing to be part of our Width by Height community at WxH Inc. (“WxH”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
- through all correspondence, activities, purchases, and engagement with our Services;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, when applications or advertising include links to our Services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by WxH or any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries.
If at any time, you do not agree with these policies and practices, your choice is to not use the Services.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
The Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Services or through any of its features, register on or make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: [email protected].
Oregon residents under 18 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please review Your State Privacy Rights section below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, including information:
- by which you or your household may be personally identified, such as real name, alias, account name, postal address, email address, telephone number, IP address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (herein, known as “Personal Information”);
- that is about you but does not personally identify you or your household, such as search inquiries and other statistical data on use; and/or
- about your internet connection, device characteristics, and other usage details about the association and access to the Services.
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.||Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number.|
|B. Personal information (categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal.Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, telephone number, physical characteristics or description, address, employment, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||Signature, Social Security number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment history, medical information, or health insurance information.|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina.|
We collect this information:
- directly from you, when you provide it to us;
- automatically, as you navigate through the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, language preferences, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- from third parties; for example, our business partners and affiliates.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect on or through the Services may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms through the Services, such as account creation, contest entry, problem reporting, or posting material;
- if you contact us, records and copies of your correspondence, including email addresses;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research, security, promotional information, or any other legitimate business purpose;
- details of transactions you carry out through the Services and the fulfillment of your orders, such as payment information;
- your search queries on the Services.
You may also provide information to be published or displayed (herein, known as “Posted”) on public areas of the Services, or transmitted to other users or third parties of the Services (herein, known collectively as “User Contributions”). Please know that your User Contributions are posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We may limit access to certain pages. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION
When you interact with the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- details of your use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data;
- tools that you access and use through the Services;
- information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type;
- information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services via behavioral tracking.
The information we collect may automatically include both personal and statistical data and information. It helps us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalized product and service to you, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the Services according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches;
- recognize when you return to the Services.
The tracking technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Services, including our emails, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened emails or for any other related website statistic.
Note: We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie data collected automatically to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you have provided to us.
THIRD PARTY USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We do not control these third-party tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the responsible provider or company directly.
On the Services, we only share information with the following third parties:
Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
Bing Ads and Google AdSense
Cloud Computing Services
Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
MailerSend and MailerLite
Google Ads Remarketing
Social Media Sharing and Advertising
Facebook social plugins, Twitter social plugins, Reddit plugins, LinkedIn social plugins, Instagram social plugins, TikTok social plugins, YouTube social plugins, and Pinterest social plugins
Web and Mobile Analytics
Google Analytics and Microsoft Clarity
Amazon Web Services and Cloudflare
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you, or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present the Services and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account/subscription/payment, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and WxH, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to the Services;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on the Services;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own or third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see the Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information section below.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual or their household without restriction.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of any assets owned by WxH, whether as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by WxH is among the assets transferrable;
- for third parties to market their products or services to you; (We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see the Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information section below.)
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it; (For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of the Services, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.)
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of WxH, our consumers, or affiliates. This includes exchanging information with other companies and government organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to protect your personal information by providing choices regarding the data you provide to us and how that data is used. Ultimately, it’s your decision to share your personal data with us and it’s our responsibility to provide you the policies surrounding that choice.
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. However, the Services do not allow for the refusal of essential or strictly necessary cookies; whether for function or tracking purposes. To manage your cookie settings, change your browser settings. If you disable or refuse all cookies, then parts of the Services may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotional offers from WxH and/ or its Affiliates. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails from WxH and/ or its Affiliates, mainly used to promote our own or our affiliate products and services, you may opt-out by selecting the relevant link, generally located at the bottom of the marketing email, and following the directions to unsubscribe. This opt-out option does not apply to information provided from WxH as a result of product purchases, registrations, product services, customer experience feedback requests, or any other legitimate business purposes.
Note: We do not control third-party collection techniques or their use of your information to serve their interest-based advertising. However, many third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in certain ways. You may choose to opt-out from receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website or from your state’s consumer privacy protection laws and services.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Service and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Most of these updates may be performed by updating your account. If we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect, WxH may not accommodate a request to change information.
YOUR STATE PRIVACY RIGHTS
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information. Residents of California have specific rights regarding access to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CPPA). If you would like to submit a request pertaining to your data under the CCPA, please submit your request through our Data Request Form, by email at [email protected] or in writing to us using the contact information provided below. We will respond to your request within 45 days.
Additionally, Oregon, Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents similar consumer protection rights as the ones highlighted above. If you have questions concerning your own state’s consumer privacy standards, please visit their website.
WHERE TO FILE A COMPLAINT
The Oregon Department of Justice has a Consumer Protection department where a consumer complaint may be filed on the Report Scams and Fraud page: www.doj.state.or.us/consumer-protection/sales-scams-fraud/report-scams-fraud/. Follow the link and follow the directions.
What to expect after submitting a complaint:
- The complaint may be assigned to a consumer complaint specialist. You will receive further information, including a file number and a copy of the letter sent to the business that is the subject of the complaint.
- If the complaint is better handled by another government agency, it will be referred to that agency. You will receive notice of the referral.
- If the complaint was sent for informational purposes only, you will receive an acknowledgment letter.
If you have any questions, call the Oregon Consumer Protection hotline at 1-877-877-9392. The Attorney General’s Consumer Hotline is open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We have implemented data safety measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We follow industry best practices, including the use of encryption while sending data and storage behind firewalls. Furthermore, all payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password for access to certain parts of the Services, you are the one responsible for keeping that password confidential. WxH asks you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas on the Services.
Note: The information you share in public areas on the Services may be viewed by any and all users of the Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and thus; we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible and/ or liable for any third-party breach of your privacy settings or security measures contained on the Services.
315 Dellwood Drive
Eugene, Oregon 97405
Thank you for taking the time to read this important agreement and we hope you enjoy using Width by Height.