Last updated July 20, 2023
These Width by Height brand guidelines provide general rules about using our brand assets and showcasing WxH content. The rules apply to all media, including in-store signage, packaging, digital media, and broadcast.
We’re happy to have you promote your WxH presence and content.
- Use the WxH logo in a blog post or news article about WxH
- Use the WxH logo in your own logo or icon
- Use the word WxH in your project, product or domain name (e.g., wxhdesign.com)
- Try to make your awesome product or service look like it’s coming from WxH (e.g., by making it look or feel like it’s coming from WxH)
- Suggest endorsement or sponsorship by WxH
- Use WxH’s name or logo in your social media accounts
- Modify the WxH marks or use them in a confusing way, or in a way that confuses WxH with another brand (including your own)
- Create swag using WxH’s logo
Our primary logo is blue, and it may also be used as white or black as needed. Aside from the exception of changing to contextual colors, please do not alter our logo with other elements like filters or effects. Use the high-resolution PNGs provided below.
Things to avoid when using our logo:
- Do NOT add an outline to our logo. If there isn’t sufficient contrast, consider an alternate provided logo.
- Do NOT add filters or effects to our logo.
Email [email protected]
Only members of the press will receive a response.